No announcement yet.

Class of 2023 - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also noticed Trent Noah got in there and hit a three.

Not sure if he's a high D1 kid. He'll just be a junior. But he's got good size--probably 6'5", 6'6"--and my friend (who's watched a boatload of high school basketball) says he's one of the most gifted offensive players he's seen.

Not sure where he'll end up but if he makes it to UK I can say that he hung out at my aunt's lake house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
      Also noticed Trent Noah got in there and hit a three.

Not sure if he's a high D1 kid. He'll just be a junior. But he's got good size--probably 6'5", 6'6"--and my friend (who's watched a boatload of high school basketball) says he's one of the most gifted offensive players he's seen.

Not sure where he'll end up but if he makes it to UK I can say that he hung out at my aunt's lake house.
      Should be cool for you to watch him through college. And closer connection than any I have had to Cats at least. My closest connection to a basketball Cat was my cousin’s husband’s sister is married to Roger Hardin. Makes us real tight, huh?

I do know a few former football Cats though. Some of them pretty well.

Comment

• Cameron Mills came to my HS once to talk to us about Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
          Cameron Mills came to my HS once to talk to us about Jesus.
          I’ve heard he’s very good at that

Comment

• Tim Stephens, who played on the 1978 championship team, was my high school coach. Purest left-handed jumper I've ever seen in my life. We had a halfcourt shot contest in high school they would do. People put in 5 bucks and they could shoot a halfcourt shot for a chance to win $100. People started to pay the $5 and put Coach Stephens' name on their ticket. At every girls' game he got pulled out of the crowd to shoot. He hit the shot so many times they eventually had to discontinue the competition.

Comment

• ^^^Before his time. Shame he and Troy McKinley had no 3 pt line. Coach Hall may have let them shoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by justford View Post
                I was impressed with Reed’s quick hands on defense. Seems to be very composed for someone his age.
                He's going to post some mind boggling statlines I have a feeling. He's not real flashy but seems like he has a Briscoe-esque nature to put up numbers all across the board.

Comment

• Kingsley alert for Monday afternoon. Gonna be some more good news for the Cats!

Comment

• Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
                    Kingsley alert for Monday afternoon. Gonna be some more good news for the Cats!
                    Monday morning (11AM) for those of us on the west coast.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt colvin View Post
                      Kingsley alert for Monday afternoon. Gonna be some more good news for the Cats!
                      Ugonna be watching or listening😊 Sorry just had to ask😀

Comment

• I’ll hang up and listen!

Comment

• Kingsley is a CAT!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Ugonna-Kingsley.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	292508 ...

Comment

• Great!! Now Coach them Cal.
                              John 3:3

Comment

• 2 months ago Cal went on a flurry of top notch signees and a lot of talk of Wagner trending away from UL and toward UK. 2 long quiet months. Top 10 football team keeping me entertained but wonder what’s on DJ’s mind these days

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Class of 2023 - General Discussion

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X