2017 Recruit Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
    Rumors going around that Brian Bowen, the last remaining 2017 five-star, has shockingly committed to Louisville of all places.

This guy seems like he might be out there. Had a very strange recruitment, and that's saying something in this day and age. But he can play. Was the best player in the Jordan Brand Classic game.
    Wow, that would be nuts. I have heard he has apparently committed to 3-4 different schools during his recruitment. If he does go to UL that makes them a very good team. I think they jump UK with Bowen. Odd dude but really good player.

Comment

• Unless he's nuts. Pitino hasn't done well with highly recruited guys who come in with attitudes and/or zaniness issues.

Comment

• LOL, remember a couple weeks ago when Pitino said there would be no more roster changes, they were just waiting on Adel to decide?? LMAO, oh, right he was speaking, so he was lying....

It never ends with that dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by UK8STL11 View Post

Wow, that would be nuts. I have heard he has apparently committed to 3-4 different schools during his recruitment. If he does go to UL that makes them a very good team. I think they jump UK with Bowen. Odd dude but really good player.
          You're assuming Pitino will have a clue on what do do with him, and won't ruin him.....if he even plays him......

Comment

Rumors going around that Brian Bowen, the last remaining 2017 five-star, has shockingly committed to Louisville of all places.

This guy seems like he might be out there. Had a very strange recruitment, and that's saying something in this day and age. But he can play. Was the best player in the Jordan Brand Classic game.
            He is most definitely out there......

A train wreck waiting to happen playing for Pitino.....lol I actually would love to see it, it will be most entertaining...

Comment

• He was supposed to be committing to Creighton after the all star game. Has no other offers from big schools. Wonder what the deal is. He is a good player. Dont know how the poster above thinks they jump UK if they get him. Strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdon View Post
                He was supposed to be committing to Creighton after the all star game. Has no other offers from big schools. Wonder what the deal is. He is a good player. Dont know how the poster above thinks they jump UK if they get him. Strange.
                Because I think UL is already right at (maybe even slightly above) UK's level. Add a top 15 player and I think that (on paper) UL is a better team than UK going into next season. They have experience, very good returning players, will have two top 25 players coming in and another 4 star guy as well.

Comment

• Rumor going around Indiana a couple weeks ago was that if Diallo stayed in the draft Cal had promised Bowen an offer and he would likely go to UK. I had never heard anything of UK being interested and never saw anything in print. But the guys who I heard this from are usually reliable.

Comment

• LaLumiere Brian Bowen to UL?!....hmmm something up. Why pass the opportunity to play for Coach Izzo with friends who are part of the program, close to home and they have an excellent returning group of players that really had a tough schedule and improved by the end of the season. Coach put that young team in the fire out the gate and they had serious growing pains but that is really going to help them this year.
                    Why it is taking Brian this long to decide is odd...players are reporting to school (I know for sure on the women's side) this month to begin conditioning. Some teams do an overseas trip and play over the summer so for Brian to still not be locked to a school is bizare. Is this an academic eligibility thing going on?
                    Last edited by 85 Fly; 06-05-2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Cam Johnson has committed to North Carolina, so we can officially close the book on 2017.

Comment

Cam Johnson has committed to North Carolina, so we can officially close the book on 2017.
                        I kind of wanted him just because he was an experienced player. But UK had no shot after Diallo decided to come back. UK should have got the better of that deal.
                        Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

2017 Recruit Watch

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X