John Deere Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Deere Classic

The John Deere Classic kicks off this morning. There's not a lot of marquee names in this one, but it should be a pretty good tournament never the less.
    The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

Pretty weak field likely due to the big names going to acclimate to British Open conditions a week in advance. Gotta go remember how to bump and run.

Comment

It seems, anymore, that the big names hardly ever win anyway.
      The most important things I've learned in life are those I learned after I knew everything.

Comment

Round two begins with, those titans of golf, Charles Howell III and Ollie Schniederjans tied for the lead.

Comment

Patrick Rodgers has now taken the lead.

Comment

Patrick Rodgers heads into the final round tomorrow with a two stroke lead over Daniel Berger and Scott Stallings.

Comment

Bryson DeChambeau edged Patrick Rodgers, by one stroke, for the title.

Comment

Yep. Another 1st time winner. I'm thinking that trend ends this week with a blue blood winner in the Open. Don't know who but one of the studs.

Comment

John Deere Classic

Collapse
                Working...
                X