Valspar Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valspar Championship

At the end of round one, someone named Corey Conners has a one stroke lead. Tiger finished the day at one under. J.B. finished at even par and Jordan Spieth finished five over.
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Tiger is on an early morning tear in the second round. -4 for the tournament and -3 for the round after 13 holes.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

TIger Woods was -5 until 9th (last) hole, which he bogied to finish -3 for the day and -4 for the tournament. Playing partner Spieth misses the cut at +5
      I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

Conners is still in the lead after the second round. J.B. is sitting at three over.

Comment

Conners still has the lead heading into tomorrow's final round. Justin Rose, Brandt Snedeker and Tiger Woods are all one stroke back with several more having a legitimate shot should Conners falter.

Comment

Paul Casey is the winner. Patrick Reed and Tiger finished in a tie for second place one stroke back.

Comment

Valspar Championship

Collapse
            Working...
            X