RBC Heritage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBC Heritage

The RBC Heritage kicks off from Hilton Head this morning. I have two things on my bucket list. One is to play this course and the other is to play a Robert Trent Jones course. I'll probably never do either but, when you reach my age, dreams is about all you have left.
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

I've been to Hilton Head many times - I love it. I also want to play this course, I've seen the 18th hole and have walked out onto the green while in Harbor Town. Sea Pines is gorgeous. I hate that this tournament is always the week after the Masters because it doesn't usually get the best golfers.

Comment

I've been to HH as well, on more than one occasion. Like you, I love that place. The problem is when I was there before I had not taken up golf.

Comment

I had taken up golf (I took it up when I was 18), but I hadn't taken it up enough to the point of being good enough to justify the green fees of Harbor Town. Last summer my wife won a trip through work to Kiawah Island. It came with a free round of golf at Osprey Point, which is the nicest course I've ever played. It was extremely tough, but it was a fun round. Then we had dinner at the Ocean Course (site of the PGA Championship, Ryder Cup, etc) one night, and it's in another world, even over Osprey Point. Just an absolutely stunning course.

These PGA courses are just in another realm from even the best of the resort courses. Being mostly private probably has a lot to do with it, but they're just unbelievable.

Comment

Rory Sabbatini is the leader at the end of round one.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
            The RBC Heritage kicks off from Hilton Head this morning. I have two things on my bucket list. One is to play this course and the other is to play a Robert Trent Jones course. I'll probably never do either but, when you reach my age, dreams is about all you have left.
            I played Hampton Cove a few years ago. Probably not the best of the RTJ trail courses. Its 2 courses were The Highlands and The River Course. Nice but no better than nice courses in KY.

Comment

Bryson DeChambeau is the new leader after two rounds.

Comment

Ian Poulter takes a one stroke lead into the final round tomorrow.

Comment

Satoshi Kodaira is the winner. It went three playoff holes.

Comment

RBC Heritage

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X