AT&T Byron Nelson Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T Byron Nelson Championship

The AT&T Byron Nelson began earlier today. There's not a lot of household names in this one.
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Being the week after the Players Championship probably has a lot to do with it, but it's amazing how this event has fallen off in recent years.
    There’s no such thing as someone else’s war, your creature comforts aren’t the only thing worth fighting for

Comment

This and the Fort Worth Invitational next week will have light fields due to being sandwiched between the Players and the Memorial. Few players will pass up playing in Jack's event.
      I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

Spieth, Adam Scott and Garcia are playing this one. Spieth primarily because he's a Dallas boy, so he'll likely play the Fort Worth Invitational next week, too.
        I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

Marc Leishman is the leader after one.

Comment

Leishman is still the leader.

Comment

Marc Leishman and Aaron Wise are tied heading into tomorrow's final round.

Comment

Aaron Wise is the winner.

Comment

AT&T Byron Nelson Championship

Collapse
                Working...
                X