Tour Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Championship

After round one, of the Tour Championship, Rickie Fowler and Tiger are tied for the lead at five under.
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Justin Rose and Tiger now tied for the lead.

Comment

Tiger with a three stroke lead over Mcllroy and Rose heading into tomorrow's final round.

Comment

Tiger won the tournament for his first PGA Tour victory since 2013, but Justin Rose won the FedEx Cup by the skin of his teeth.

Comment

Unbelievable. A lot of people including myself believed that Tiger was done and that he'd be a ceremonial player until he slunk off into retirement.

Golf is infinitely more exciting with Tiger Woods.
          "Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." -Homer Simpson

Comment

The walk up 18 with the throng of people behind him and Rory was amazing.
            I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

Golf is infinitely more exciting with Tiger Woods.
              And better for having him as well. When Tiger is competitive, The PGA is better for it.

Comment

Ricky Bobby famously claimed "If ya ain't first you're last." However 2nd is working out nicely for Justin Rose. One week he finished 2nd to K. Bradley...and became #1 in the world. 2 weeks later he didn't win the tourney...but won $10 million dollar FedEx cup.

I'm glad Tiger has re-emerged just in time for the Ryder Cup. Amazing event.

Comment

Tour Championship

Collapse
                Working...
                X