The Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Masters

The Masters tees off at 8:00 in the morning. If the Rose Bowl is the granddaddy of the college bowls, then, I imagine, the Masters is the granddaddy of the PGA tournaments. For those who may be interested, the big hammer (Bryson DeChambeau) tees off at 1:36.
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Not a big DeChambeau fan. Go JT! Man I’m glad he didn’t play for UL so that I can root for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsrock View Post
      Not a big DeChambeau fan. Go JT! Man I’m glad he didn’t play for UL so that I can root for him.
      I'm not at all, but he's an oddity in the game. I saw on the 'net, this morning, that he's going to be using a new driver that Cobra has come out with. It has 5 1/2 degrees of loft and he's going to dial it down to 4 1/2.
      "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

I'm a Lefty fan myself, but I'm afraid, at his age, he isn't going to win many (any?) more major tournaments on the regular tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

I'm not at all, but he's an oddity in the game. I saw on the 'net, this morning, that he's going to be using a new driver that Cobra has come out with. It has 5 1/2 degrees of loft and he's going to dial it down to 4 1/2.
          4 1/2? They used to call that a putter

Comment

4 1/2? They used to call that a putter
            Lol. I've never heard of anyone using a driver with less than 8 1/2 degrees of loft and that is practically unheard of in the groups I associate with.
            Last edited by Matt Dillon; 04-07-2021, 02:30 PM.

Comment

He’s liable to decapitate a grazing goose.

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post
                He’s liable to decapitate a grazing goose.
                Lol.

Comment

Justin Rose is the leader after one.

Comment

Rose is still the leader.

Comment

Hideki Matsuyama is the new leader heading into tomorrow's final round.

Comment

And Matsuyama is the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
                          And Matsuyama is the winner.
                          I thought on Saturday that he was the only one who was playing to win. And then he tried hard to give it away. Justin Thomas lost his cool and his chance to win.
                          John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

The Masters

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X