No announcement yet.

MLB Draft is tomorrow.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troy Squires has been picked up by the BlueJays.
    Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Comment

Justin Lewis (Diamondbacks), Trey Dawson (Astros), Chris Machamer (Red Sox), Ben Aklinski (Phillies) and Alec Maley (Nationals). If I'm not mistaken that is an even dozen.

Comment

If all drafted players leave, we may not have enough to field a team next year. Becker, Heyer, Maley and Squires are Seniors. The rest are Juniors or below.
        John 3:3

Comment

Andrew Miller was taken in the 40th round by the Marlins. That is the most by any team in the country.

Comment

This draft shows the talent was there for a great season. It makes me wonder more about why it fizzled out. I know injuries had a part but not totally.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
              This draft shows the talent was there for a great season. It makes me wonder more about why it fizzled out. I know injuries had a part but not totally.
              I've been thinking the very same thing myself, Lighthouse. The results just don't jibe with the talent we had.

Comment

UK sure had a lot of players drafted....we must have had some very good talent on this years team

Comment

Just to wrap this up, eleven of the 13 drafted UK players signed pro contracts with the teams that took them. Not a surprise really. Most college players drafted end up signing.

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...213852569.html
                  Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Well I was hoping some would return but I wish them well as they move into this chapter in their life.

Comment

MLB Draft is tomorrow.

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X