Mason Hazelwood Dazzles in Career-Best Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason Hazelwood Dazzles in Career-Best Start

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Mason Hazelwood turned in the best start of his career on the mound but it wasn't enough to get the Kentucky baseball team back on track as it dropped a 3-0 decision to UNC Wilmington on Saturday afternoon at Kentucky Proud Park.

The loss dropped the Cats (5-5) back to .500 on the season and was the second consecutive shutout after going nearly four seasons without being blanked in a nine-inning game before this weekend.

https://ukathletics.com/news/2020/2/...est-start.aspx
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

I hope this isn't an indication of how this season plays out. Being up and down doesn't do a whole lot toward recruiting. GO CATS!!!
    John 3:3

Comment

Top of the 8th, down by 3. Not looking good today

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
        I hope this isn't an indication of how this season plays out. Being up and down doesn't do a whole lot toward recruiting. GO CATS!!!
        There may be more downs than ups if things continue the way they're going now.
        "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Kentucky used 15 pitchers in the 3 losses. This may help us later on, but right now it's a problem.
          John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Mason Hazelwood Dazzles in Career-Best Start

Collapse
          Working...
          X