Test Aced: Kentucky Baseball Rallies Past Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Aced: Kentucky Baseball Rallies Past Evansville

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Freshman Reuben Church smacked a go-ahead, two-run double in the seventh inning as Kentucky twice rallied from deficits to defeat Evansville, 8-5, at Kentucky Proud Park on Wednesday. The win moved the Wildcats to 6-0, continuing their best start in nine years.

Showing a grittiness it hadn't needed thus far, UK found a way to win despite not playing its sharpest game of the young season. The Cats fell behind 2-0 just three batters into the game and later saw the Aces take a 5-4 lead in the top of the seventh without getting a hit in the inning but responded immediately both times.

Test Aced: Kentucky Baseball Rallies Past Evansville - University of Kentucky Athletics (ukathletics.com)
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

I sure hope they can carry this over into SEC play.
    John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Test Aced: Kentucky Baseball Rallies Past Evansville

Collapse
    Working...
    X