NCAA college world series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA college world series

If Mississippi State gets by Texas, it will be an all SEC show.
    Vanderbilt advances to the title round due to covid related forfeit from NC State.

In their last victory, Vanderbilts coach gained his 800th win.

It is an all SEC championship game.
    "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post
      It is an all SEC championship game.
      As it should be every year. I sure would love to see our Cats there.
      John 3:3

Comment

Been watching. One game each. State won by a landslide last night. I have no preference to win. SEC!

Comment

One game for the title. Should be great!

Comment

Originally posted by CATHYnKY View Post
            Been watching. One game each. State won by a landslide last night. I have no preference to win. SEC!
            I'd kind of like to see Vandy win it. They're more like a real university instead of a baseball, football or basketball factory.
            "There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us." Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

It makes no difference to me who wins. Pitching will probably decide it, and both teams have very good ones. Go SEC!

Comment

State is the champion.

Comment

First championship of any kind for State. Congrats!

Comment

Pitching was the difference. Vandy only managed one hit. Congratulations MSU!

Comment

Was surprised that Vandy was hardly competitive in the end. Congrats to State on their 1st Championship!

Comment

Vandy had s superb pitcher starting that game....it just wasn't his day. Commodores third consecutive visit to the title round I think.....amazing.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

NCAA college world series

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X