Folks, I'm stopping FB Questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folks, I'm stopping FB Questions.

Because I don't have the rule references listed, and with the complex questions, I'm stopping the Q&A's for this season. Hopefully next season I can get the test questions, correct answers and rule reference all together as I have in the past. I'm just not familiar with the FB rule book.
    John 3:3

Thanks for the time and effort you put into it again this season, Lighthouse. I didn't participate as much as I have in the past, but I still appreciate what you do for the site.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

I didn't join as much as I should have...as you can see by the number of wrong answers I gave.

don't feel bad about the rule book thing....after the fiasco in last year's MCB I don't know if the officials today understand it.

Comment

Thanks Guys! It's so frustrating to not be able to explain the correct answers, and I get frustrated looking through an already confusing rule book. Football officials have a lot to study. And Bill. You would be surprised if you knew how many officials miss simple questions on the test, but PLEASE don't consider all officials to be in the same group as the one in the MCB last year.

Comment

We all enjoy your participation. Keep posting on the regular forum. Maybe you should post on this year's Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by UKFBFAN View Post
            We all enjoy your participation. Keep posting on the regular forum. Maybe you should post on this year's Derby.
            Thanks. I will continue posting FB Q&A's, but I think I'll post them in the main FB Forum. It worked well during BB season. I don't know much about horse racing.

Comment

Folks, I'm stopping FB Questions.

Collapse
            Working...
            X